You have no items in your shopping cart.
VW Battery 95AMP
The battery is the main source of power to start your engine and also serves as a storage device for the energy produced by the alternator as you drive. Especially on short trips, more electricity is used than is produced by the alternator.
During the extreme summer heat, water in your battery evaporates more quickly. The water level gets lower, which can destroy the battery cells. Especially if you use a lot of electronics, such as DVD player and mobile charging options - your battery gets drained faster. Furthermore summer heat causes metal to expand, which can loosen your battery connections. You see, high temperatures makes your battery work harder, shortening its life.
The benefits of VW O.E Battery:
- Maintenance-free, permanent capacity stability and long operating life.
- Excellent functioning at low or high temperatures.
- Can be charged and discharged easily.
- 100% acid binding for optimum recyclability.
- Low risk of corrosion and internal short circuits.
- Exceptional protection from acid leaks and deflagration.
- Secure starting of engines with high starting voltage requirements.
BATTERY for your 2014 Volkswagen Passat SE with a 2.5L L5 - Gas.